You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTune charges issue

Hi Team,

I'm using iPhone X and also using iTunes. I linked my VISA CARD also. Now the bad thing is my money is cutting down in several time per month. Actually i don't know what's happening here. Hence i removed my VISA CARD in iTunes but still deducting my money from my bank account. So i want to stop this unwanted money deducting. Please remove all bank details that linked with iTunes.

As well hoping your kindly and fast reply for this problem an if you want anything else i can stay with you guys so please looking to this as soon as posible.

Thank You...!

Janith

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 8:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 11:30 PM

You know that these are user forums and that we 'guys' are just fellow users, obviously nobody on here can remove your card from any iTunes accounts - and you obviously shouldn't post your email address and phone number on a public forum.

If you've removed the card from all iTunes accounts you had linked to the card but are still receiving charges on it you should be talking to the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2019 11:30 PM in response to janith166

You know that these are user forums and that we 'guys' are just fellow users, obviously nobody on here can remove your card from any iTunes accounts - and you obviously shouldn't post your email address and phone number on a public forum.

If you've removed the card from all iTunes accounts you had linked to the card but are still receiving charges on it you should be talking to the card issuer

iTune charges issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.