You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

(Urgent) iphone 6s update IOS 13; Home button is not working

Dears

I need urgent support from you and apple team because I could not communicate with apple support because I am not eligible for a chat or even a call support.

The home button is not working well at all since I updated to IOS 13, this is frustrating.

I tried to restart, force restart using the home button all means, it works for minutes and then collapsed again and again.

Please support.

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 5:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 8:17 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Afawki!

I understand the Home button on your iPhone 6S is not working. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot this.

Use the steps in the following article: About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2019 8:17 AM in response to Afawki

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Afawki!

I understand the Home button on your iPhone 6S is not working. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot this.

Use the steps in the following article: About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

(Urgent) iphone 6s update IOS 13; Home button is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.