You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help resolve issue with Apple Bluetooth keyboard that is not working with other languages on iPad.

I have apple bluetooth keyboar connected to iPad pro. It works well with English language but not with Tamil. I have configured as apple suggested in another posting. I have configured two tamil keyboards - Anjal - Sellinam, and Tamil. I can hit world button to see 3 keyboards on the screen, but couldnt select and type it in Tamil language.

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:36 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Sep 24, 2019 1:04 PM in response to mk_m

mk_m wrote:

I have configured two tamil keyboards - Anjal - Sellinam, and Tamil. I can hit world button to see 3 keyboards on the screen, but couldnt select and type it in Tamil language.

I have just tested the two tamil keyboards provided by Apple. At the right edge of the Hardware Keyboards setting for tamil I have US. I had no problem typing tamil with a bluetooth keyboard. You can switch among keyboards with the "globe" key or with Control plus Space.

(Note that 3rd party screen keyboards are not yet supported by Apple for bluetooth, in case you are trying to use one of those.)

please help resolve issue with Apple Bluetooth keyboard that is not working with other languages on iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.