You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Apple id and Password I don't have bill and box but i have All the information about my phone what to do help.

I have iphone 6 16 16gb

It has activation lock

I forgot my Apple id and Password

I don't have bill and box because the phone is very old

But i have All the information about my phone like imei,serial,model,dateofpurchase etc

So Apple will help me???

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 9:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 7:28 AM

Normally, Apple will only unlock a phone if you have a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it.

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple         An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2019 7:28 AM in response to Monuak47

Normally, Apple will only unlock a phone if you have a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it.

See if you can recover the ID/password.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple         An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

I forgot my Apple id and Password I don't have bill and box but i have All the information about my phone what to do help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.