You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add money to Apple Pay?

How do I add money

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 10:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 10:51 AM

To Apple Pay Cash? See the following from Send, receive, and request money with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Your Apple Cash balance is automatically used when you send money. If you don't have enough balance for the payment, the remainder will be funded by one of your debit cards in Wallet. If you have no Apple Cash balance, you can use a debit card in Wallet for the entire payment amount. You can see which card is being used on the confirmation screen.

Here's how to change your payment method:

1. Tap  next to your debit card on the confirmation screen.
  2. Choose a new debit card. If the payment is split, you can see two cards on the payment sheet: your Apple Cash card and the other card that you choose to fund the transaction.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2019 10:51 AM in response to Gregdelorenzo

To Apple Pay Cash? See the following from Send, receive, and request money with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Your Apple Cash balance is automatically used when you send money. If you don't have enough balance for the payment, the remainder will be funded by one of your debit cards in Wallet. If you have no Apple Cash balance, you can use a debit card in Wallet for the entire payment amount. You can see which card is being used on the confirmation screen.

Here's how to change your payment method:

1. Tap  next to your debit card on the confirmation screen.
  2. Choose a new debit card. If the payment is split, you can see two cards on the payment sheet: your Apple Cash card and the other card that you choose to fund the transaction.

How do I add money to Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.