You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t access any of my email accounts from my iPad. Screen flashes black and goes back to the home screen. How can I fix this?

How can I fix my email access from my iPad. Yesterday it was happening with my iPhone as well. Screen goes black and goes back to the home screen

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 4:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 11:03 AM

Thank you for your reply.

I finally called Apple support, and turns out that there was a software update that I had never received notification of.

The current software is 13.1.2

It is now working, however its not 100%.

Its very slow, so if it continues I will call back, since I now have a case number.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2019 11:03 AM in response to QuickPost

Thank you for your reply.

I finally called Apple support, and turns out that there was a software update that I had never received notification of.

The current software is 13.1.2

It is now working, however its not 100%.

Its very slow, so if it continues I will call back, since I now have a case number.

I can’t access any of my email accounts from my iPad. Screen flashes black and goes back to the home screen. How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.