You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my passcode and now phone is disabled, but I don't want to lose my photos

I have disabled my one of my iPhone 6s but I do not want to restore it because I do not want to lose my photos. Is there any other way to disable the lock

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 9:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 9:07 AM

Sorry no. Unless you have a backup made before it was disabled, or you are using iCloud Photos (so that your pics are synced to icloud), your data is lost, since the procedure to get rid of that lock will erase your iPhone:--> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2019 9:07 AM in response to vgarza

Sorry no. Unless you have a backup made before it was disabled, or you are using iCloud Photos (so that your pics are synced to icloud), your data is lost, since the procedure to get rid of that lock will erase your iPhone:--> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

I forgot my passcode and now phone is disabled, but I don't want to lose my photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.