You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer large video file from iphone 10 to pc

I am having difficulty transferring a large video file from my iphone 10 to my pc. I can see the video on my phone (and even play it) but as far as my pc is concerned, the video is not there. I was able to transfer some picture files with no problem.

please advise.

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 8:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 4:12 PM

Hello Ed Janison.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re unable to transfer a large video file to your PC. I’m happy to help.

Let’s try the steps here: If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

If you’re still unable to import the video to your PC, are you using iCloud or your iPhone? If so, you can access the photos and videos from iCloud Drive at iCloud from a web browser on your PC.

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2019 4:12 PM in response to Ed Janison

Hello Ed Janison.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re unable to transfer a large video file to your PC. I’m happy to help.

Let’s try the steps here: If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

If you’re still unable to import the video to your PC, are you using iCloud or your iPhone? If so, you can access the photos and videos from iCloud Drive at iCloud from a web browser on your PC.

Take care.

Oct 8, 2019 5:32 AM in response to Ed Janison

Welcome back Ed Janison.

Are you getting a specific error message? What size is the the file? If you’re unable to import the file to your PC, I recommend trying a cloud service or a third party app that will allow you to do so. Microsoft Support may also be able to assist you with further options here: Microsoft Support

If you need additional assistance, please contact Apple Support here: Apple - Support - Product Selection

Take care.

transfer large video file from iphone 10 to pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.