You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Bluetooth mouse lag and stutter after Catalina upgrade

My MX Master 2s mouse was working perfectly on my 15" 2018 'Pro on Mojave for about at a year but after I upgrade to Catalina last night, it stutters and lag a few times a minute - about every 15 seconds. I've remove it from BT settings and repaired it but it still does it.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 11:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 10:56 PM

Logitech needs to release new drivers for the MX MASTER 2S for Catalina and looking at the posts since the beta they clearly are lagging behind ...

I have an iMac and can use the mouse for 1 sec, it then freezes. I had to come back to an old mouse that's working perfectly.

Apparently those drivers would be coming around mid November, to be confirmed.

Hope this help :-)

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2019 10:56 PM in response to nudoru

Logitech needs to release new drivers for the MX MASTER 2S for Catalina and looking at the posts since the beta they clearly are lagging behind ...

I have an iMac and can use the mouse for 1 sec, it then freezes. I had to come back to an old mouse that's working perfectly.

Apparently those drivers would be coming around mid November, to be confirmed.

Hope this help :-)

Logitech Bluetooth mouse lag and stutter after Catalina upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.