You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering my photos from old version of photo vault

Hi.

i have an old version of photo vault app in my iphone5x.

4 months ago i updated my iphone. I couldn’t save my photos in my gallery. The new version of ios can’t support the oldest version of photo vault and because of that i missed all of my valuable photos. Please help me to recover my photos.

Thank you a lot

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 4:58 PM

1 reply

Oct 15, 2019 5:04 PM in response to taraneh71

There is nothing anyone here can offer to help you. Only the developer of that app can or could do anything to help you recover data locked away in their app, which apparently they have dropped support and development for.

There were numerous such third party encrypted photo vault apps that were dropped by their developers when iOS moved to strictly 64-bit code. To my knowledge, none of the posters with that issue with those apps was ever able to recover anything, or even get a response from the various app’s developers.

Recovering my photos from old version of photo vault

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.