You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long can my apple watch be in the water

How long can my apple watch be in the water?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2019 10:19 AM

Your watch will definitely be able to handle that. Make sure to put it in water lock. You can do that by swiping up front the clock face, and tapping on the water droplet. This will prevent the screen from registering touches (water seems like a touch to electronics). I would also test the watch gradually, maybe wear it for an hour and then check on it.

Hope this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2019 10:19 AM in response to mandaann911

Your watch will definitely be able to handle that. Make sure to put it in water lock. You can do that by swiping up front the clock face, and tapping on the water droplet. This will prevent the screen from registering touches (water seems like a touch to electronics). I would also test the watch gradually, maybe wear it for an hour and then check on it.

Hope this helps!

How long can my apple watch be in the water

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.