You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About my phone

When I go to send a message I click on my contacts name but when it goes into the messaged it’s not showing there name only there number also all my number in my contacts have got spaces in between the number can you help me please thank you

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 2:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 2:41 PM

Even if it shows the number - it can still send a message as long as the number is correct

Log into iCloud using a browser on a computer if possible and check to see if your contacts are okay in terms of the name number etc

If so - export the contacts to a CSV sheet that you can store safely somewhere

On the phone

Settings - your name - iCloud - contacts - Toggle to OFF

Say yes to delete off phone

Then force restart phone

Go back in and toggle contacts to ON

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 21, 2019 2:41 PM in response to Roybarnes

Even if it shows the number - it can still send a message as long as the number is correct

Log into iCloud using a browser on a computer if possible and check to see if your contacts are okay in terms of the name number etc

If so - export the contacts to a CSV sheet that you can store safely somewhere

On the phone

Settings - your name - iCloud - contacts - Toggle to OFF

Say yes to delete off phone

Then force restart phone

Go back in and toggle contacts to ON

About my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.