You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Caller Id

My iPhone 8 keeps losing caller ID in recent calls and phonebook then all of a sudden they’re back again couple of hours later they disappear again

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 3:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 12:54 PM

Hello Perfikpete,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your caller ID. I believe you are asking about the actual names saved in contacts vs. just numbers being displayed.

Please start with the troubleshooting in this help article: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

If you are not using iCloud Contacts as your default, please verify which account is set as your default and let us know (i.e.: Yahoo, Exchange, Gmail, etc.)

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2019 12:54 PM in response to Perfikpete

Hello Perfikpete,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your caller ID. I believe you are asking about the actual names saved in contacts vs. just numbers being displayed.

Please start with the troubleshooting in this help article: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

If you are not using iCloud Contacts as your default, please verify which account is set as your default and let us know (i.e.: Yahoo, Exchange, Gmail, etc.)

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Caller Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.