You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no service after update

my iphone8 got no service after update and i tried all the way that support on apple

when i check modern frimware there is nothing showing

pls reply my mail

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 4:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 4:29 AM

See if this helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415

2 replies

Nov 5, 2019 9:50 PM in response to Chopyone

I have the same issue. I have dealt with Telus on this matter after recently switching and they say that the update 13.2 that was just recently put out only addresses features of the newer devices and those of us with iPhone 8 or older devices are now crippled. Apple needs to put out an update for the update that ruined our devices or we shell out money to buy a new device. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and its slowing down with this update however the device is well taken care of and I don’t want to spend $1000 on a new phone. My question is...

When is Apple going to put out an update the restores service for older devices?

no service after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.