You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airdropping from iPad to macbook photos directly & not to downloads

how to airdrop photos from iPad to macbook photos app directly

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 6:12 AM

2 replies

Oct 29, 2019 1:58 PM in response to Eldorando

Hi there, Eldorando,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you'd like to know how to AirDrop from your iPad to your Mac. I'm happy to help!

The information outlined in the Apple Support article How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support will guide you through how to use AirDrop.

Have a lovely day.

Oct 30, 2019 2:05 PM in response to brenden dv

thankyou Brenden but if I had found the answer to my question in the Apple support article I wouldn't have asked the question in the 1st place. I know how to airdrop from iPad to my macbook. What I want to know is if I can airdrop directly into the Photos app at full resolution. Right now it only airdrops to Downloads at a lower resolution.thanks for help

airdropping from iPad to macbook photos directly & not to downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.