You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On ipad Set Safari to always open to the same webpage

How can I have Safari, on my iPad running iPadOS 13, open to the same webpage every time I open it?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 8:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 8:21 AM

Safari for iPadOS/iOS13 does not provide any facility to set a “home page”.

The only way to kind-of emulate this feature is to set the first site that appears in your Favorites list to a site of your choice. Thus, whenever you open a new tab, the first link will always be your “preferred” URL.

Sorry, unless some really clever sage comes up with a better idea, that’s about it for Safari as it stands. Perhaps an alternative third-party browser might have different opportunities.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2019 8:21 AM in response to Bobby Collins

Safari for iPadOS/iOS13 does not provide any facility to set a “home page”.

The only way to kind-of emulate this feature is to set the first site that appears in your Favorites list to a site of your choice. Thus, whenever you open a new tab, the first link will always be your “preferred” URL.

Sorry, unless some really clever sage comes up with a better idea, that’s about it for Safari as it stands. Perhaps an alternative third-party browser might have different opportunities.

On ipad Set Safari to always open to the same webpage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.