You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot make purchases on this device yet

In app purchases saying “you cannot make purchases on this device yet”

Any fixes?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 3:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 11:41 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Paceface1,

I see that you'e unable to make purchases on your device. I know how important it is to be able to make purchases and download apps, and I'd be happy to help.

First, you'll want to make sure that you're signed in to the iTunes & App Store with your Apple ID and password. You may also need to authorize your computer. The article below will guide you through those steps, if needed.

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

If the issue remains, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support.

Get Support

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2019 11:41 AM in response to Paceface1

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Paceface1,

I see that you'e unable to make purchases on your device. I know how important it is to be able to make purchases and download apps, and I'd be happy to help.

First, you'll want to make sure that you're signed in to the iTunes & App Store with your Apple ID and password. You may also need to authorize your computer. The article below will guide you through those steps, if needed.

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

If the issue remains, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support.

Get Support

Have a great day!

Cannot make purchases on this device yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.