You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina Update

Why has (QUAR) stated appearing in my email title after last update. 95% of the emails that I am now receiving have this preceding the actual email title.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 12:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 6:48 PM

badger142 wrote:

Why has (QUAR) stated appearing in my email title after last update. 95% of the emails that I am now receiving have this preceding the actual email title.

I suspect "quarantined."

Who provides your email—Gmail, Office365, a web host??? That is a good place to start.

If you have anti-virus software—uninstall it using their official uninstaller. This could explain a lot.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2019 6:48 PM in response to badger142

badger142 wrote:

I suspect "quarantined."

Who provides your email—Gmail, Office365, a web host??? That is a good place to start.

If you have anti-virus software—uninstall it using their official uninstaller. This could explain a lot.

Catalina Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.