You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes document to pdf format in OS13.2 on iPhone 11.

how do i export a document created in Notes to pdf format in OS13.2 on iPhone 11. This facility disappeared with upgrade to version 13 of OS.

Thank you

Tony

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 3:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 11:55 AM

Hi there, Tony.

I see that you're trying to save a note that you've created in the Notes application as a *.pdf file, and I'm glad to help.

Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac -- With the note you wish to convert open, share the note, then select "Markup" which automatically converts it to a *.pdf file. Select "Done" from the top-left corner, then select where you'd like to keep it.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2019 11:55 AM in response to antonifrombroadway

Hi there, Tony.

I see that you're trying to save a note that you've created in the Notes application as a *.pdf file, and I'm glad to help.

Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac -- With the note you wish to convert open, share the note, then select "Markup" which automatically converts it to a *.pdf file. Select "Done" from the top-left corner, then select where you'd like to keep it.

Take care.

Notes document to pdf format in OS13.2 on iPhone 11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.