You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

добрый день. не могу загрузить с аппсторе ни одну программу на комп

Не могу загрузить программы на комп через аппстор. Нажимаю загрузить и ничего не происходит

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 4:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 4:09 PM

I can watch the Internet. I can’t log in to my computer on my computer, I enter all the data, nothing happens, and if I wrote the password incorrectly, he will tell you about it, I enter it correctly and then nothing happens.

I'm a bit confused about login, is this file sharing on another computer or what?

Я немного запутался по поводу входа в систему, это общий доступ к файлам на другом компьютере или что?

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2019 4:09 PM in response to tata210

I can watch the Internet. I can’t log in to my computer on my computer, I enter all the data, nothing happens, and if I wrote the password incorrectly, he will tell you about it, I enter it correctly and then nothing happens.

I'm a bit confused about login, is this file sharing on another computer or what?

Я немного запутался по поводу входа в систему, это общий доступ к файлам на другом компьютере или что?

Oct 31, 2019 1:33 PM in response to tata210

good afternoon. I can not download any program from the app

I can not download programs to the computer through the app. I click download and nothing happens

Which App & what downloads?

Can you browse the internet?

Какое приложение и какие загрузки?

Можете ли вы просматривать Интернет?

Oct 31, 2019 2:15 PM in response to BDAqua

Интернет могу смотреть. Не могу зайти на компе в свой айди, ввожу все данные ничего не происходит, при этом если написала не правильно пароль он об этом скажет, ввожу верно и дальше ничего не происходит

Nov 1, 2019 7:52 AM in response to tata210

In the appstore, in order to download something, you need to go to your Apple ID, here I can’t enter it - I enter my ID and password and nothing happens, I can’t log in

To find out if it's system wide or user specific, try this...

Open System Preferences>Users & Groups, unlock the lock, click on the little plus icon, make a new admin account, log out & into the new account.

Does it work in the new account?

Чтобы узнать, является ли это общесистемной или специфичной для пользователя, попробуйте это ...

Откройте «Системные настройки»> «Пользователи и группы», разблокируйте замок, нажмите маленький значок «плюс», создайте новую учетную запись администратора, выйдите из системы и войдите в новую учетную запись.

Работает ли это в новом аккаунте?

добрый день. не могу загрузить с аппсторе ни одну программу на комп

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.