You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina Font problems

Grrr, since updating to Catalina 10.15.1 I can't install any new fonts. Anyone else having this issue? I never upgrade right away and must have been out to lunch that day and now im suffering with it. I can't find help anywhere with this. I hope it gets corrected soon. I download a font, open it, select install. Looks great, it goes through the install process or so it seems, and then nothing, No matter where i get the font from. Ive paid for fonts and can't use them!

Mac Pro

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 1:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 5:47 AM

I called Apple support and their techs advised me to do that after they did digging into why it wasn’t working.

That’s exactly what I have to do now. Don’t care to I need to do it as long as it gets done!

thanks !

Similar questions

3 replies

Catalina Font problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.