You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

size of slide shows

When starting a slide show in Photos. The size of my slide show is very small. How can I get a full size picture slide show?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 7:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 9:31 AM

Disregard my last response to leonie. Here is my new response.

I think I just discovered what you are telling me. I open an album on Photos and right click on play slideshow. The slide show begins playing in a small scale. Than If I click on a theme as you suggest and than click again play slideshow the slideshow begins full size in that theme. Problem Solved. Thank you for your help

Dave

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 9, 2019 9:31 AM in response to wiDave

Disregard my last response to leonie. Here is my new response.

I think I just discovered what you are telling me. I open an album on Photos and right click on play slideshow. The slide show begins playing in a small scale. Than If I click on a theme as you suggest and than click again play slideshow the slideshow begins full size in that theme. Problem Solved. Thank you for your help

Dave

Nov 9, 2019 9:23 AM in response to léonie

I open an album on Photos and right click on play slideshow. The slide show begins and plays the entire album but in small scale. before starting the slide show I can enlarge any photo by double clicking it. I can than scroll through the entire album and they will all be full scale. But if I want to watch the album in a slideshow even after I have enlarged the first picture the slide show still plays in small scale.

size of slide shows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.