You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disabled iphone & no backup

hi.. my iphone 7 is disabled and i don’t have backup data. can you help me how to get my old photos back , it’s very important for me.. thank youu

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 5:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 5:58 PM

There is no way to get any data from a disabled phone. The old photos can't be that important, as if they were you would have backed them up. Are you sure you didn't do ANY of the following?

• Backed up to iTunes
  • Backed up to iCloud
  • Set up automatic daily backups to iCloud
  • Enabled photo sync to iCloud (different from iCloud backup)
  • Installed a 3rd party sync app, such as Google Photos, Dropbox, Box.com, Shutterfly, Nikon library, upthere.com...
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 10, 2019 5:58 PM in response to w13w13

There is no way to get any data from a disabled phone. The old photos can't be that important, as if they were you would have backed them up. Are you sure you didn't do ANY of the following?

• Backed up to iTunes
  • Backed up to iCloud
  • Set up automatic daily backups to iCloud
  • Enabled photo sync to iCloud (different from iCloud backup)
  • Installed a 3rd party sync app, such as Google Photos, Dropbox, Box.com, Shutterfly, Nikon library, upthere.com...

disabled iphone & no backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.