You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

E-mail from Itunes

I received an e mail this morning from Itunes advising me that I made a purchase for $83.80. for Mobile legends.

I did not make any order with I Tunes.

Please confirm that no purchase was made.

KInd regards,

Loris Faggion

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 7:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 1:12 AM

We can't confirm anything, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

You are sure that it’s a genuine email from Apple and not a phishing attempt trying to get your account and payment details ? 

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2019 1:12 AM in response to BrandoAngela1950

We can't confirm anything, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

You are sure that it’s a genuine email from Apple and not a phishing attempt trying to get your account and payment details ? 

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support 

E-mail from Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.