You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I able to get a replacement phone the same day I take my device In for repairs

Am I Able To Get A Replacement Phone The Same Day I Take My Device In For repairs

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 12:51 PM

shuntae96 wrote:

Am I Able To Get A Replacement Phone The Same Day I Take My Device In For repairs

Usually. However, it's something only the store you take it into can answer.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

2 replies

Nov 11, 2019 12:25 PM in response to shuntae96

Hey,

If you have AppleCare+ on your iPhone, you can take it in or go into the store for an Express Device Replacement. If not, the only way to receive a replacement product is to purchase another iPhone. The only way you would be eligible for a replacement device outside of the AppleCare Plan would be to have a catastrophically damaged device (water, severe enclousure damage).

Hope this helped!

Am I able to get a replacement phone the same day I take my device In for repairs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.