You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not seeing my Music library from Mac on my iPhone/iPad

Folks,

Do you know how I can SEE my WHOLE music library on iPhone and iPad with new Music App in Catalina?

My master library is on Mac, but I still don't see any new additions from CDs to it on my mobile devices.

I see pretty old playlists and new purchases from iTunes, but NOT the downloaded CD albums.

I don't want to sync them/download them to other devices (storage issue), I just want to see them in cloud on iPhone/iPad to be able to play them if needed.

I am using iTunes Match. "Sync Library" is on in Settings -> Music. "Show Apple Music" is on too, just in case. Signed out and in on all devices, to no effect.

Does it mean, that I can only see Apple purchases showing on all devices and NOT other downloads? Or is there a fix?

iPad mini, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 6:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 10:38 AM

Shows here. You need to be signed into to your Apple ID and enable Sync Library under Music > Preferences > General.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Not seeing my Music library from Mac on my iPhone/iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.