You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone 8 plus about few months ago. Everytime I go back to find my iPhone it is offline. I don't know how to find it when it is offline. Somebody please help me. (Galatooma) that means thanks

I lost my iPhone 8 plus about few months ago, Everytime I go to find my iPhone it says it is offline. Is there any way it at least shows me the last location it was when it was online? Somebody help please

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 6:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 6:55 PM

If it's been several months, you may as well face the fact that you are most likely never going to see it again.

Since it's activation locked, it's unusable. The thief probably tossed it in the trash quite some time ago.

4 replies

I lost my iPhone 8 plus about few months ago. Everytime I go back to find my iPhone it is offline. I don't know how to find it when it is offline. Somebody please help me. (Galatooma) that means thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.