You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I got free subscription for a year with Apple TV. But when I go to watch something I have to pay for it. Is this normal ?

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 1:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 12:58 AM

• Your Apple TV+ subscription gives you access to Apple TV+ content without additional payments.
  • iTunes Store movies and TV shows are not included with Apple TV+, even though both can be accessed through the Apple TV app.
  • Apple TV app Channels (other than Apple TV+) are not included with Apple TV+, even though they can be accessed through the Apple TV app.
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 27, 2019 12:58 AM in response to Allibb

• Your Apple TV+ subscription gives you access to Apple TV+ content without additional payments.
  • iTunes Store movies and TV shows are not included with Apple TV+, even though both can be accessed through the Apple TV app.
  • Apple TV app Channels (other than Apple TV+) are not included with Apple TV+, even though they can be accessed through the Apple TV app.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.