You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A large problem for our region

Hello,

I have got a very big problem with software,

but I see it'll be correct to get an answer from you to start discuss the problem or

can you give an email for our region support.

Your sincere consumer

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 8:47 AM

11 replies

Nov 27, 2019 9:10 AM in response to vitaliPodobed

at the moment it is all what I received :

Thank you for your feedback on the iPhone.

We cannot respond to you personally, but please know that your message has been received and will be reviewed by the iPhone Team. If we need to follow up with you on your ideas for improving the iPhone, we will contact you directly.

We appreciate your assistance in making the iPhone better.

iPhone Team

Apple

Nov 27, 2019 10:03 AM in response to Limnos

Dear Limnos,

I would be very grateful to you.

My main problem is access to my device (iPhone 5s).

I had not used it for long time because I was in a hospital.

When I had turned on the device I was asked for the password for my AppleId:

I also forgot answers for restore questions, because I had changed them a few days before I was arrived hospital (an accident).

Typically to resolve this I need to create a request to Apple support team, but the request form doesn't work for Belarus at all.

Can you help me to create request and associate it with one of my email addresses

or give me advice?

thank you in advance

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

A large problem for our region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.