You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need my credit card detail

I need my credit card detail which one I removed even i lost my card and i am not in US to is it possible to gimme that card numbers

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 12:19 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. None of the users here have any information about you or your credit cards.

And actually Apple doesn't either. So there is no way that Apple can tell you your credit card numbers. For that matter, no one can, because that would make it very easy for someone to steal your credit card and identity.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2019 12:19 PM in response to mazhar290

This is a user-to-user forum. None of the users here have any information about you or your credit cards.

And actually Apple doesn't either. So there is no way that Apple can tell you your credit card numbers. For that matter, no one can, because that would make it very easy for someone to steal your credit card and identity.

I need my credit card detail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.