You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPadPro does not have spotlight search

I have iPadOS 13.2.3 (up to date) and am having trouble getting my spotlight search to appear. I have found many posts where it is not working properly, but in my situation, it does not even exist. I have siri app suggestions on, but there is no search option above it. I have an iPhone 11 that does have the search so I know what it is supposed to look like. In addition, our family has multiple apple products that have this. I cannot figure out how to fix this problem. I have tried turning off the search options in settings, restarting my iPad and reactivating but that did not fix the problem. Below is a screenshot of my iPad control center.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 5:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 5:15 AM

To invoke the search bar, you simply swipe a finger downward from the VERY MIDDLE/CENTER of the iPad's Home screen.

The center of the screen!

2 replies

iPadPro does not have spotlight search

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.