You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering photo and video files to my Windows PC

We're looking at purchasing a new phone. We love the look of the new iPhone 11 or 11 Pro. It seems to have everything we need for our food blog and taking tutorial videos. Unfortunately, we've had problems transferring our photo and video files to our Windows PC. We currently use an iPhone 8, and the only way we've been able to achieve this is to send our photos and videos to Google photos and then download them back to our PC. Sounds crazy right, but every time we try to do it in photos on our pc it hangs and can't complete. Occasionally we get one or two images come through, and it stops. We really don't like the iTunes interface so would prefer not to use that. I would also be interested in what you think about the iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11. It the pro so much better than the 11 for what we need? Videos and images are taken about 30 cm to 1 meter away from the topic. The shots and videos are all of food, so I'm not sure we need all the features of the pro. We don't need much more than that.

Thanx in advance

Bec

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 4:31 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Dec 6, 2019 7:54 AM in response to ChefBec

You have left me guessing on many parameters. However, I understand from your post that you are finding it difficult to transfer Photos / Videos from iPhone to Windows PC.

There are two things which can cause this, that is...

1. If your iPhone photos are synced to iCloud Photos then it cannot be transferred to Mac/PC
  2. You have a faulty / counterfeit cable.

There is nothing other than the above that can stop transfer of photos from iPhone to Mac or Windows PC.

Transfering photo and video files to my Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.