You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm undecided if I should get the iPad Air or iPad Pro

Im undecided if I should get the iPad Air or iPad Pro but I always hear iPad Pro is just like the iPad Air just camera quality difference, I really dnt care bout the camera I dnt need the camera, I need it for work, for notes, creating schedules, making flyers, etc me being able to print with no problem..

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 10:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 10:32 AM

BrendaJZC wrote:

Im undecided if I should get the iPad Air or iPad Pro but I always hear iPad Pro is just like the iPad Air just camera quality difference, I really dnt care bout the camera I dnt need the camera, I need it for work, for notes, creating schedules, making flyers, etc me being able to print with no problem..

The Pro has several more differences to the air besides the camera.

However for you mention both should works just fine.

Other differences include, slightly larger, but better screen resolution and type of screen on the Pro, support for the second generation Apple Pencil on the Pro, The better cameras, both rear and front cameras are better on the Pro than the Air.

You can see here for a full rundown of the differences: iPad - Compare Models - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2019 10:32 AM in response to BrendaJZC

BrendaJZC wrote:

The Pro has several more differences to the air besides the camera.

However for you mention both should works just fine.

Other differences include, slightly larger, but better screen resolution and type of screen on the Pro, support for the second generation Apple Pencil on the Pro, The better cameras, both rear and front cameras are better on the Pro than the Air.

You can see here for a full rundown of the differences: iPad - Compare Models - Apple

Dec 9, 2019 10:54 AM in response to BrendaJZC

Could, also save some money by looking at the 2019, 7th gen 10.2 inch screen iPad.

That iPad can do everything you want to do, as well.

It has an older CPU, with no neural engine, a screen without the better color gamut, but still has internal 3 GBs of RAM as the iPad Air 3 and a new slightly larger screen from last years iPad 6th generation.

If you need larger than 128 GBs of internal data storage, though, then the iPad Air 3 and the iPad Pro models are your only option.

I'm undecided if I should get the iPad Air or iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.