You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certificate remains on iPhone

I have an iPhone XS that is managed by my company. I had to re-enroll in the management suite. I removed the old management profile, deleted the management app (MobileIron), then reinstalled and re-enrolled. The enrollment process was successful. However when I go to access some of the features on one of our websites, I am being prompted to select a certificate that is installed by the management profile. The choices I have are the currently install certificate, which is verified by looking in the details of the management profile, and the certificate from the previous profile, which I assume was somehow left on the system after removal. I have been trying to do online research for this issue but have not yet found a way to remove this older, non-valid certificate other than to wipe the phone clean and start again, which is not an option i wish to pursue.

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 12:03 PM

3 replies

Certificate remains on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.