You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get my photos to upload to icloud we therfore CANNOT get any photos to upload onto Computer -ALL I WANT ARE MY PHOTOS on MY Iphone to be on my COMPUTER - we have read 3 weeks of info

I cannot get my photos to upload to icloud we therefore CANNOT get any photos to upload onto Computer BUT Icloud says backup was successful to icloud and computer

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 3:13 PM

Backing your phone up to icloud and syncing to icloud are 2 totally different things.

Read backing up to icloud What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support the backup can't be viewed.

Read syncing to icloud Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support what you sync to icloud isn't part of the icloud backup.

Not sure what 3 weeks of info you've read.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2019 3:13 PM in response to AppleSupportisSTUPID1

Backing your phone up to icloud and syncing to icloud are 2 totally different things.

Read backing up to icloud What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support the backup can't be viewed.

Read syncing to icloud Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support what you sync to icloud isn't part of the icloud backup.

Not sure what 3 weeks of info you've read.

I cannot get my photos to upload to icloud we therfore CANNOT get any photos to upload onto Computer -ALL I WANT ARE MY PHOTOS on MY Iphone to be on my COMPUTER - we have read 3 weeks of info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.