You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist Not SHowing Up on Devices

I created a playlist in iTunes (for Windows) but, unlike all the other playlists I've created--and there are many--this one doesn't appear among the playlists on either my iPhone 8 Plus or my iPad. "Automatically synch..." and "Synch with this phone over Wifi" are selected for both devices. Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 10:27 PM

3 replies

Dec 16, 2019 9:12 AM in response to RadioPirate

Hello RadioPirate.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand  that you created a playlist in iTunes for Windows, but it doesn’t sync to your iPhone of iPad. I’m happy to help.

Please check to ensure you’re using the latest version of iTunes here: Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

Please try the steps here: Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes - Apple Support

Do you have any software updates waiting to be installed on your computer? If so, please install them.

Do you have any security software being used on your computer such as a VPN or antivirus software?

Take care.

Playlist Not SHowing Up on Devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.