You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Calendar not showing in Calendar app

Hi

I have a office365 account on my Mac showing all my calendars within the MacOS calendar app except one that is shared with me from an outlook (hotmail) account. I cannot get it to show up within the app, it does however show on my iPhone in the iOS Calendar app...

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get this shared calendar to show in the MacOS app as well?

Thanks

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 8:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 9:46 AM

Hello, OllyAyles.

Thanks for getting back to us in Communities.

Are you able to see the Calendar from these steps? Share calendar accounts on Mac

"See calendar accounts you have access to

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts.
  2. Select the calendar account, then click Delegation.
    • A CalDAV account appears in the “Accounts I can access” list.
    • For an Exchange account, click Add button , then enter the user name of the person who gave you access.
  1. To see a delegated account’s calendars in the main Calendar window, select Show.
  2. To see a delegated account’s calendars in a new window, choose Window > [account name]".

If this doesn't help, you may want to reach out to Microsoft for additional help.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 22, 2019 9:46 AM in response to OllyAyles

Hello, OllyAyles.

Thanks for getting back to us in Communities.

Are you able to see the Calendar from these steps? Share calendar accounts on Mac

"See calendar accounts you have access to

1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts.
  2. Select the calendar account, then click Delegation.
    • A CalDAV account appears in the “Accounts I can access” list.
    • For an Exchange account, click Add button , then enter the user name of the person who gave you access.
  1. To see a delegated account’s calendars in the main Calendar window, select Show.
  2. To see a delegated account’s calendars in a new window, choose Window > [account name]".

If this doesn't help, you may want to reach out to Microsoft for additional help.

Cheers!

Dec 17, 2019 3:14 PM in response to OllyAyles

Hello, OllyAyles.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

From what I've read is that your Outlook shared calendar isn't showing on your macOS Calendar app. I'd like to help with this. Have you checked to make sure the shared calendar isn't hidden? Show or hide a calendar on Mac

I would see if the calendar shows up under a test user account as well:

How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac

Let me know what happens.

Cheers!

Shared Calendar not showing in Calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.