You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

on ipod touch my audiobooks are in icloud. How to get them on the device?

In trying to get audiobooks from icloud to device I get message saying network error: Make sure you are connected to a network. This just started to happen. Always before & could just click on a book, then it would say downloading & then it went on to the device.

iPod, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 3:51 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPod touch’s network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPod touch prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 16, 2019 3:51 PM in response to wienerdog49

Hello,

Try resetting iPod touch’s network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPod touch prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Dec 24, 2019 3:26 PM in response to wienerdog49

I had received the answer to my question about how to download books into device. It worked. I had done what was suggested: settings, general, reset network setting.

But now it is doing the same thing again. When I try to download a book it says:network error. Make sure you are connected to a network & airplane mode is off.

How to fix this??

on ipod touch my audiobooks are in icloud. How to get them on the device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.