You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What Newspapers will I be able to read if I subscribe?

I like Apple News but am frankly tired of seeing the beginning of an article say in the Washington Post that I am told I cannot read unless I subscribe to that newspaper. If there were a list of newspapers I could read on the Apple News + subscription service I would sure like to see it. There are a lot of magazines listed. Can someone help me out here?

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 3:56 PM

See the following from Read magazines with Apple News+ - Apple Support

To see what magazines are included with Apple News+ before you subscribe, go to the News+ tab on iPhone or iPod touch. On your iPad or Mac, go to News+ in the sidebar. Then tap or click Browse the Catalog at the top of the screen

That says magazines but it also shows newspapers.

I believe it is currently limited to the Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Times.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2019 3:56 PM in response to Mschrager1

See the following from Read magazines with Apple News+ - Apple Support

To see what magazines are included with Apple News+ before you subscribe, go to the News+ tab on iPhone or iPod touch. On your iPad or Mac, go to News+ in the sidebar. Then tap or click Browse the Catalog at the top of the screen

That says magazines but it also shows newspapers.

I believe it is currently limited to the Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Times.

What Newspapers will I be able to read if I subscribe?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.