You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connectivity problems iPhone 11

Since updating my phone to iPhone 11 last week, my Bluetooth connectivity has been spotty at best. There are times when the phone says it is connected but audio does not come out of the headphones. Other times it disconnects randomly. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix in the works? Thank you. (Using Bose soundsport free headphones, had no issues with iPhone XS).

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 1:50 PM

1 reply

Dec 21, 2019 9:30 AM in response to Wolfwiggle

Hello Wolfwiggle and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you're having an issue keeping a set of Bluetooth headphones connected to your iPhone 11. Start by uppairing them from the iPhone and then re-pairing the two devices using the steps here:

Connect Bluetooth devices to iPhone - Apple Support

If the issue remains unresolved after that, reach out to Apple Support for additional options.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Cheers.

Bluetooth connectivity problems iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.