You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv not showing settings

my apple tv stays in the main page and does not allow me to see apps like settings.. so i can change my wifi network id. I can see the apple tv flashes when i press Menu or Menu + volume up.. but it does nothing..

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 7:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 6:46 PM

did more internet search and found my problem. the apple tv remote app on my phone was paired with it, and hence the apple-tv was not responding to my little silver remote. so i did the menu and left arrow to unpair, and then menu and right arrow to pair my remote. Thx. can you also pls close the case as resolved. 100983074578

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2019 6:46 PM in response to QuickPost

did more internet search and found my problem. the apple tv remote app on my phone was paired with it, and hence the apple-tv was not responding to my little silver remote. so i did the menu and left arrow to unpair, and then menu and right arrow to pair my remote. Thx. can you also pls close the case as resolved. 100983074578

apple tv not showing settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.