You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos can no longer save for extensions

My extensions in Photos stopped working since I moved to Catalina. "Unable to save changes for ..." Any fix anybody?

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 11:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 12:12 PM

ZBarany wrote:

My extensions in Photos stopped working since I moved to Catalina. "Unable to save changes for ..." Any fix anybody?

Can you paint a bit of a bigger picture here—where and how are you trying to accomplish this?

How to edit with third-party apps and extensions in Photos .

Use Project Extensions to order print products in Photos after September 30, 2018

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2019 12:12 PM in response to ZBarany

ZBarany wrote:

Can you paint a bit of a bigger picture here—where and how are you trying to accomplish this?

How to edit with third-party apps and extensions in Photos .

Use Project Extensions to order print products in Photos after September 30, 2018

Dec 22, 2019 9:06 AM in response to ZBarany

ZBarany wrote:

Sorry for the short description, but basicly this is it. When I try to edit photos with my good old extensions like Noiseless, Intensify, Aurora, I receive an error message that "Unable to save changes for XY An error occurred while saving. Please try again later."

Noiseless, Intensify, Aurora (?)—

if these are all third party (extensions) I would look for updates that are more Catalina compatible, visit the corresponding developer website for support / updates /help.

Photos can no longer save for extensions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.