You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch music

Hi,

I am interested in buying an Apple Watch series 5 cellular, however I want to be able to listen to music without taking my phone out with me. The problem is I use the amazon music unlimited streaming service which is not on the Apple Watch, so my question is, is there a way to achieve this?

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 8:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 3:48 PM

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204691

Basically, you can download offline music tracks to the Apple Watch and play them, or Podcasts, or Audiobooks.

You can use Apple Music and stream it via a cellular Apple Watch.

Pandora paid subscribers can download an offline playlist to the Apple Watch and play it.

If Amazon will allow you to download the music offline and transfer it to the Apple Watch, then you can do something. If Amazon does not allow that, then I do not believe they have an Apple Watch app.

You may want to contact Amazon and ask them what their solution is. It is after all their product.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 25, 2019 3:48 PM in response to 2i1v

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204691

Basically, you can download offline music tracks to the Apple Watch and play them, or Podcasts, or Audiobooks.

You can use Apple Music and stream it via a cellular Apple Watch.

Pandora paid subscribers can download an offline playlist to the Apple Watch and play it.

If Amazon will allow you to download the music offline and transfer it to the Apple Watch, then you can do something. If Amazon does not allow that, then I do not believe they have an Apple Watch app.

You may want to contact Amazon and ask them what their solution is. It is after all their product.

Apple Watch music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.