You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring podcasts and books to ipod 7th generation

I now have Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2. Before the upgrade, it was super easy to transfer podcasts and audiobooks to my iPod Nano. Now I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I have lots of podcast subscriptions and books in each individual app. But when I click on the sidebar when my iPod is hooked up. I only see one book and 2 podcasts. And yes, I have restored my ipod nano.

iPod Nano (7th Gen)

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 9:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 8:58 AM

I dont think it is fair to wait for a future system upgrade just to listen to what i have been doing for countless years, using an ipod to listen to what i download/own. i will try calling Apple directly to get support. i realize iTunes is going through a major overhaul, but i am not sure if we should be victims of what appears to be Apple's oversight. After spending countless hours trying to figure it out, and time spent going over community posts, i really think i am not the only one that has this issue and it has never been addressed

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2019 8:58 AM in response to QuickPost

I dont think it is fair to wait for a future system upgrade just to listen to what i have been doing for countless years, using an ipod to listen to what i download/own. i will try calling Apple directly to get support. i realize iTunes is going through a major overhaul, but i am not sure if we should be victims of what appears to be Apple's oversight. After spending countless hours trying to figure it out, and time spent going over community posts, i really think i am not the only one that has this issue and it has never been addressed

Dec 26, 2019 9:32 AM in response to QuickPost

I dont think it is fair to wait for a future system upgrade just to

listen to what i have been doing for countless years, using an ipod to

listen to what i download/own. i will try calling Apple directly to get

support. i realize iTunes is going through a major overhaul, but i am

not sure if we should be victims of what appears to be Apple's

oversight. After spending countless hours trying to figure it out, and

time spent going over community posts, i really think i am not the only

one that has this issue and it has never been addressed.

Transferring podcasts and books to ipod 7th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.