You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't pair new iPhone XR to wireless headphones

Can pair new iphone to wireless head phones that paired with my old iphone 6 no problem. Just got this new phone and already so frustrated. Tried everything to pair them and no luck. Apple you are going down hill fast

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 12:05 PM

See if this helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201205

5 replies

Dec 26, 2019 12:02 PM in response to ProustGiulio

Dont think so based on the fact that they work with my old iphone6. I tried using different sets of wireless head phones so work but some don’t now including my favourite pair of wirless noise canceling headphones. I even tried charging then all the way up, updating the ios software to the latest version, restarting my phone, turning headphones on/off as wells a Bluetooth connection on/off on my phone. Just i shouldnt have upgraded my phone since new models can’t perform basic functions anymore that old models could

Can't pair new iPhone XR to wireless headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.