You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can manage 2 iphone differents number

Hi there, i just bought a second iphone for my son with my account , with a different phone number.. all my data cloned to their iphone automatic. the phone service provided told me they can not do nuthing for fix it.. it is apples bug.. it need to create another apple id ? how can i fix this , please.

thanks

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 1:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 1:46 PM

There's no bug. I'm sure you just signed into his phone with your account. First do the following on the phone for your son:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set up Family Sharing along with an Apple ID for him:

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2019 1:46 PM in response to PedroRadio

There's no bug. I'm sure you just signed into his phone with your account. First do the following on the phone for your son:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set up Family Sharing along with an Apple ID for him:

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

How can manage 2 iphone differents number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.