You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data not working on iPhone 11 with iOS13.3

I am connected to the cellular service but I cannot use the internet. Signal strength is good. Other devices can access same network so not a service provider issue. I have tested all known remedies. Turned cellular data on and off, airplane mode on and off, soft reset, reset network settings, removed sim card. No idea what else I can do. Any ideas?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:28 AM

2 replies

Jan 23, 2020 6:40 PM in response to QuickTimeKirk

I believe I am having the same problem with my iPhone 6S, apparently, this started after the upgrade to iOS 13. Despite good signal, sometimes, generally after taking the subway, I can’t open anything on cellular data. Sometimes, restarting the phone solves the problem.

My service provider is blaming my phone, of course! The only thing they do is re-send configuration packages to my phone and ask me to reboot it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I believe that roaming quickly between cells might be causing the issue in my case, because I have also had this problem during a trip by car.

Cellular data not working on iPhone 11 with iOS13.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.