You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV App only displaying "Library" no other Option!

Hello,

I have a strange issue with the Apple TV App on both my MacBookPro and my iPhone. I can only see the Library. No other function like Watch Now or anything else. I have attached a picture from my MacBookPro but I have the same thing on my iPhone. Could it be a country related issue? I doubt it but some info will be helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 2:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 5:05 PM

Only synced videos are available in your location via the TV app, that is why.

Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Romania

• App Store
    • Apple Arcade
  • Apple Music
  • iTunes Store
    • Music
    • Ringtones & Tones
  • Apple TV app
    • Synced videos only
  • Apple Books
    • Books
  • Apple Podcasts

11 replies

Dec 30, 2019 4:29 PM in response to Pianistul

You can check the date and time is correct on your Mac

• Click the Apple menu
  • Click System Preferences
  • Click Date and Time.
  • Click the Date & Time tab
  • Correct it if it’s wrong.

• Does your Mac or iPhone need any updates installing?

Except this wouldn’t explain why it’s also doing this on your phone apart from both devices might be using the same network? How is it on your phone if you allow Data to be used for the TV App - to do a test?

This problem is being reported and it only happened on my App once, on the iPad which I determined to be my network. I rebooted my modem and resolved it.

You can let Apple know:

Feedback - Apple TV - Apple

Dec 30, 2019 5:10 PM in response to Pianistul

Is is based on the Apple ID and the location where you reside. Each location has differences as to what it can access based on licensing restrictions in different areas. Creating an account requires a valid address and payment method, having an account for somewhere other than where one resides would be a violation to the terms of use.

Apple TV App only displaying "Library" no other Option!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.