You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Review to sign in

I am getting this message: This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap Review to sign in, then review your account information. When I tap on Review it just doen't do any thing?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 1:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 12:55 PM

I've just resolved this by myself.

It's so frustrating because I've tried everything first - resetting Ipad, creating a different account, making sure I have Billing info (you don't need it, btw) and none of these worked!

Eventually, I realized I'm getting a blank page after I press "Review" because the page just fails to load on the Appstore or on the Itunes. Thus, I did the same thing, but on a different device.

How I fixed this:

1. I downloaded the iTunes app on my laptop. (Basically, you need to load that page with a different device.)
  2. I signed in and I immediately got that same message prompt.
  3. I pressed review and then I got that page that I WAS LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME YEAAAAASSSS!!! (seriously, that's how I reacted, jesus.)
  4. Go through the whole thing, next page is the billing. You don't need to put anything. I left Payment Method blank and it was OK.
  5. Then you're done!
  6. I went back to my iPad - restarted the appstore to be sure, to be sure.
  7. and lo and behold, I can download apps. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 9, 2020 12:55 PM in response to arshiya1984

I've just resolved this by myself.

It's so frustrating because I've tried everything first - resetting Ipad, creating a different account, making sure I have Billing info (you don't need it, btw) and none of these worked!

Eventually, I realized I'm getting a blank page after I press "Review" because the page just fails to load on the Appstore or on the Itunes. Thus, I did the same thing, but on a different device.

How I fixed this:

1. I downloaded the iTunes app on my laptop. (Basically, you need to load that page with a different device.)
  2. I signed in and I immediately got that same message prompt.
  3. I pressed review and then I got that page that I WAS LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME YEAAAAASSSS!!! (seriously, that's how I reacted, jesus.)
  4. Go through the whole thing, next page is the billing. You don't need to put anything. I left Payment Method blank and it was OK.
  5. Then you're done!
  6. I went back to my iPad - restarted the appstore to be sure, to be sure.
  7. and lo and behold, I can download apps. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope this helps!

Dec 31, 2019 6:43 AM in response to arshiya1984

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

If necessary

Hard reset

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

Review to sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.