You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps crashing after update to iOS 13.3

After recently updating, I am now having persistent issues with apps crashing immediately when I open them or within a few seconds of opening.

The main offenders have been instagram, snapchat and other content heavy apps.

I have tried restarting my iPhone, killing all the apps manually to free up memory and even resetting my iPhone settings but none of these have provided any long term help.

Any ideas?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 6:01 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2020 6:07 PM in response to D16

Hello D16,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with apps closing suddenly on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

You've taken some great steps already toward troubleshooting this issue. Next, try deleting and reinstalling the apps: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Take care.

Apps crashing after update to iOS 13.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.